There is something about 25 that really feels like a milestone. My early twenties proved to be a bit of a limbo between the carefree college years and the need to feel settled, which I'm sure will eventually hit me. There have been some ups and downs but I've made it through the first half of my twenties and am now feeling (somewhat) prepared to start moving out of that limbo and to face adulthood head on.
25 THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE
1. Act the way you want to be treated.
3. Be careful who and what you text. It lasts forever.
4. “God is good—always—even when I don’t get it.”
9. Cooking with friends (and wine) is more fun!
24. Never respond to a 2 AM text message.
25. Learn from your mistakes. In life, in love, and in the kitchen.